If you are a die-hard fan of tea and can’t think of drinking anything but tea then you should know that you can innovate and experiment a lot with your tea blends!
This magical drink always makes us think outside the box (or should we say outside the cup?)! Here are two ways you could use your tea blends and give your daily sip of refreshment a delicious twist.
These mocktail recipes are very easy to make, and come with an added advantage of being healthier than the other non-alcoholic drinks!
Thai Ice tea:
This tea based mocktail can be made in a jiffy and tastes absolutely delicious. Since it is prepared using Ripple Black tea, it has great health benefits as well.
Quarter cup of honey
Quarter cup of brown sugar
4 cups of warm water
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Half a cup of Coconut milk
Thai basil for topping (optional)
– Strain the tea into a container and discard the tea leaves (Or use them later to BeauTEAfy yourself). Stir in the honey, brown sugar and vanilla extract.
– Stir well to dissolve all the sugar until it combines it well into the tea. Add more sweetness if required. Refrigerate the tea for 3 to 4 hours.
– Once tea is chilled, pour it in the serving glasses with generous portions of ice.
– Fill 3/4th of the glass with the tea mixture made with Ripple black tea and then top it with coconut milk, stir gently and add a couple of leaves of Thai Basil. It is now ready to be served.
Serve the Thai Ice Tea at a party or simply for a cozy dinner with your loved ones along with some hot steamed momos!
Ice Tea Sangria:
This popular choice of wine can be made using tea and without any alcohol. It is an absolute treat to the teetotallers out there!
4 tablespoons of Ripple Oolong tea
Apple and orange – chopped into small pieces
2 tablespoons of honey
2 cups of orange juice
1 cup of grape juice
2 star anise
– Add 2 cups of boiling water and honey into a teapot. Add in the Ripple Oolong Tea and allow it to brew for two minutes.
– Once it has been brewed, strain to filter the tea. Allow the tea to cool for about half an hour.
– Add the chopped apples and oranges to a large pitcher and mix them with a wooden spoon for a minute.
– Add star anise, orange juice, grape juice and tea and mix again for a minute or so.
– Stir to combine all the juices and tea well.
– Add ice cubes and serve.
Serve this yummy drink at home to give your party that exotic feel!
Do let us know your experience here after you try out these recipes!
But before that, don’t forget to shop for the major ingredients of your mockTEAils here: www.shop.kdhptea.com